Sunday 6 November 2011

How To Style: Pussy - Bow Blouses

Pussy - Bow Blouses
A/W11 Season: Pussy bow blouses have been particularly exposed this season, perhaps because they are effortlessly sophisticated but none the less accessible to any style. They are inspired from the 70's and derive from the Retro style.  




This image here represents a classy, chic and well dressed person who has adopted a good sense of fashion. The connations of this reflect a independent, motivated and focused person. Who would not want to carry those characteristics? Fashion is not always about exterior, it also says a lot about the inner voice of a person. 



















Store: H&M Price: £12.99



Store: River Island Price: £28.00.



















Store: Next  Price: £22.00-£25.00.

 
















Store: New look Price: £22.99.



References: All images shown are either from River Island, Next, H&M or New Look website. I do not own these images in any way.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING!!!!

You have such talent and such an eye for fashion!

Me and my girlfriend Charlotte Cutler die for your blog! Where do you get all of these photos?

We are definitely going to continue following...

Stay in touch!!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I have plenty of these blouses! I am truly obsessed with them! I am following you through the follow button that is located on the upper left corner because I don't see a Google Friend Connect button (that you can find in design-add a gadget (or widget)-readers.
In case you have and I don't see it just drop me a comment and tell me where it should be located!!
Welcome to the blogging world!

Beatrice said...

Love it! Such a cute post. Following you now :)

kisses x

http://roses-are-blue-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Ha! done!

samecookiesdifferent said...

so great- love the blouse
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <3

Mary said...

First very welcome! :)
The blue bag primark is really beautiful, too bad I saw I was in love with her baby.
Regarding your post, I loved it .. I love sweaters and especially loved the "Next" and "River Island". They are the ones that have to do with me.
Thanks for following and of course I will follow you too.
xoxo

Andrea said...

thank you SO much for your sweet comment and for following :)

Mary said...

I think wedges cost: € 29.95! Yes the red ones are also cute.
*