Sunday 20 November 2011

Peter pan collars: Audrey Hepburn as fashion icon

Peter pan collars
Peter pan collars are prevalent in most, if not all retail stores. The style is influenced by the era of the 1945-160's. It has transcribed into the 21st century, creating a sophisticated but a trendy look. There are many influences which encouraged peter pan collars to enter mainstream fashion. 



Audrey Hepburn - The small waist and high neck shirt look


My theory regarding fashion is that you should wear your clothing with confidence, regardless on how many people who do or do not appreciate your style. As long as you are 100% comfortable with what you are wearing, it should not matter about anybody else's opinion. Only you can reflect your individual style.


                         H.a.t.e.r.s; have anger to everyone reaching success (@islamicthinking)





Store: Topshop Price: £29.00
Link to page: Click here



Store: ASOS Price: £45.00
Link to page: Click here



Store: River Island Price: £35.00
Link to page: Click here


Store: Next Price: £28.00
Link to page: Click here

Store: Forever 21 Price: £16.75
Link to page: Click here
References: I did not create nor do i own any of the images on this blog post. Images are from the websites mentioned in this post (Forever 21, River Island, Topshop, Next and ASOS) Contact me regarding any queries on copyright and otherwise.

10 comments:

Fashionfazed said...

Hello everyone,

The ASOS Mesh Dress with Peter Pan Collar is now reduced down to £25.00 and the Topshop PETER PAN TIE TOP BY RARE** is now reduced down to £17.00 (You can tuck it into a skirt or trousers/jeans)

Thank you,

I hope you enjoyed reading my posts,

Lots of love,

Fashionfazed

Wild Things Grow Here said...

I adore Peter Pan collars, they're my favourite things of all time!
I have just posted my Outfit of the Day on my blog and I am wearing a Peter Pan collar blouse!!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

samecookiesdifferent said...

this asos dress with the nude color is perfection!
love it
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <3

Constance said...

I love this look!

www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

AndreiaSalim said...

Hello!

I love your blog, your photos are wonderful !!!:)
Vintage models, very good!
Follow each other? I hope your answer on my blog ... And then I'll follow you BACK !!!!!!! XOXOXOXO

http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

AndreiaSalim said...

I want happiness, prosperity, health, achievements, peace and all the best for you family! Merry Christmas and Happy Year 2012!

http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

ooh I love that Asos dress so much!! great blog, you post really nice pics :D

Hazardous Area said...

every piece of garment you present here is super cute and elegant!!:)

Hazardous Area said...

WOW! nice things, we love the style you present! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a excellent post. To get amazing reflective dog collar with name for you pet dog, visit here.